Solved

Former Copper users Emails

• 31 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Can you please confirm that all emails between a Copper user to/from a Copper person/lead will remain accessible in Copper even if the Copper user is deleted. We used to keep emails from former sales representatives and I would like to stop this practice.

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 31 August 2022, 21:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Stephanie, thanks for posting! When you delete a user from Copper, all their synced emails and activities remain in the system, so you do not have to worry about losing that information.

Anywhere that user is mentioned, it will say (deleted user). For example: Michelle Lee (deleted user) logged a phone call.

Just one thing to consider before removing those former sales reps - check if there are any contacts/companies/opportunities assigned to them, and re-assign those to another user if needed. Otherwise those records will become unassigned when that user is removed.

Let me know if that helps!

Userlevel 1

Thank you Michelle

Very helpful!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Stephanie glad I could help! Let me know if anything else comes up while you clean up your user list. In the meantime, I’m going to mark previous response as Best Answer so that others can find it easily.