Question

Filter contacts who don't have an email address

• 11 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello.. we have a large database of contacts, many of which have phone numbers but no email address and vice versa. I want to filter a list of those without an email address so that someone can go through and call them to get their emails. 

There does not seem to be any functionality for this. Although there is an email filter, it only sorts a-z/ z-a. I need it to show only contacts who do not have an email address. The database is too big to go through manually and assign them to say a tag or category.

Such a simple task, but Copper hasn’t thought of it.  Or correct me if I’m wrong. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Daddyo, thanks for posting! Your understanding is correct; we don’t have an in-app way to directly surface blank email addresses. But I believe one of our coming improvements might actually address this.

Would it be ok if I turned this thread from a Question into an Idea? That way the product team can take a look and we can confirm if this will be address in the upcoming feature or if it’s a separate scope of work.

Thanks!