Solved

Email tracker

My email tracker has stopped working.  I can’t see when any clients have opened an email from me now.

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 29 July 2022, 15:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Ruth Thompson, thanks for posting! There are a couple of things I recommend you confirm about your settings. If those don’t turn out to be the issue, please contact our technical team through the chat icon.

Email Tracking Settings

Check your email tracking settings. Can you go to app.copper.com > Settings > Personal Preferences > Email Settings & Templates > Email Open Tracking?

That box should be checked off. If it’s not, go ahead and re-check it.

Email Tracking Notifications

I’m assuming you normally receive email open notifications through Chrome. If that’s the case, you’ll want to make sure your notifications are still enabled. Here’s a gif on how to do that from our Chrome extension:

You’ll want to make sure the box for “Turn Off Email Tracking Notifications” is not checked.

If you’ve confirmed both those settings and it’s still not working like before, please contact our technical team using the chat icon in the web app.

Let me know if that helps :)

Hi Michelle,

Thankyou for your help.

I have tried this and it - and that box is checked, it should be working.

It also is not working for another staff member also.  We have logged the issue.

Thanks

Ruth 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ruth Thompson Great, thanks for checking on those items and for getting in touch with our technical team. You’ll be in good hands with them!

I’m going to mark my original reply as Best Answer so that others can find it easily.

Thanks Ruth!