Solved

Does the CRM system support telegram and WhatsApp group chats?

• 18 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Does the CRM system support telegram and WhatsApp group chats?
And is there a CRM mobile application?

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 18 January 2023, 19:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Maksim, thanks for posting!

Regarding telegram and WhatsApp: we don’t have a native integration with either of those platforms at this time. You could potentially have someone build an integration for you using our developer API and the Whatsapp or Telegram API, but that’s something you’d have to arrange yourself. But, I will let our product team know that we have folks asking about it.

Regarding a mobile app - yes! We have a version for iOS and for Android. The app is super easy to use, so I highly recommend you check it out from the App Store or Play Store. 🙂 Just search “Copper CRM”

@Maksim and others, anyone else want this integration?  

I would start with Telegram, then WhatsApp.

I also want it and I have the team to build it - I'm’ just looking to see if others out there are interested and we can share the cost and the code to make it happen.    I have the team, just looking to share the costs.  Any interest?   @RobertMpls , @MChangCW , @Brooke , @bozyetis ?

@Brian WEAVIK absolutely build it! My team is clamoring for a Telegram integration! We would absolutely be interested in helping share the cost depending on how expensive it was.