Solved

Can't access company's pipeline

• 30 April 2022
  • 3 replies

My company sent me an invite link. I clicked the link and followed along through the process of what I thought was signing up. But now I’m in my own empty pipeline under my own “company” with no way to access the company I work for’s CRM. I am so confused. Any help would be appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 2 May 2022, 15:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ZFulkerson, thanks for posting! I just took a look at your profile and it seems you’ve somehow created a separate Copper trial instead of joining the existing one for your company.

Are you ok if I go ahead and delete that separate trial account? That way you can continue try to join your company’s Copper system again.

Also, I’d like to give a heads up to the product team about this. Can you confirm if you signed up through an email invitation from the Copper system? Or did your colleague send you a separate link?

Thank you so much :)

Note to visitors: if you think you may have started a Copper trial instead of joining your organization’s Copper system, please get in touch with our support team. You can reach them through the in-app chat or by filling out this form.

I think I may have signed up through a separate link rather than an actual invite. If you could delete that trial account it would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@ZFulkerson I’ve gone ahead and deleted that trial account. If you sign up through the actual invite email it should add you to your company’s Copper account. Give it a try and let me know if it works!

If you don’t see the email invite, your Copper admin can re-send it by going to Settings > Account Settings > Company & Invite New Users.