Solved

Bulk Email

• 24 March 2022
  • 4 replies

I was trying to help someone on my team send a bulk email, but she didn’t have the bulk email button there. Instead there was a single email icon to send to all of the people we checked off as one single email that included the 30 people. 

How do we get her the bulk email icon if it’s not there? 

icon

Best answer by Ashar from Copper 25 March 2022, 07:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @dmorgenbesser, this seems like it may be a bug rather than a case of not knowing where the bulk e-mail button is.

Just in case, here’s a video on how to send bulk e-mails that your teammates can follow to see if they’re in the right place to be sending bulk e-mails. If they are still having trouble finding the bulk-email button (or it’s just not there in general), please let me know and I can escalate this question to our support team.

Best,

I have the same issue. I filtered People to select those for a Bulk Email. The only icon available was a single email. When this is selected all the email addresses show up in the To Line. I did not send the email as it would notify all who I am communicating with and create the risk of “Reply All” related issues. Has this bug been fixed? I am simultaneously chatting with a Copper colleague via the Help Chat function. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @BobE! Thanks for reaching out. It does sound like you have a similar bug. Our support team will be better able to help you here - please continue to chat with them.

I have that same issue. I click to bulk email but it feeds into one emails. Has the bug been fixed?