Question

Booking Availability for meeting scheduler

• 14 December 2021
  • 1 reply

We have set up meeting invitation links with Google Calendar but regularly find clients booking in last minute and we will regularly be unavailable as we are busy thus having to reschedule.

1. Is there a setting in Google Calendar that will change availability in Copper?
  2. Is there a way to make time slots unavailable 1-2 hours from present time?

Note from Copper: As of April 2022, Copper's native meeting scheduler is not available for net-new customers.

As of August 31st 2022, Copper’s native meeting scheduler will be removed from the platform for all other customers.

We recommend using Google Calendar's appointment scheduling tool or Calendly as an alternative.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Matt from Specht, thanks for posting! I’ll address your two questions below.

Is there a setting in Google Calendar that will change availability in Copper?

Not directly, but if you add a calendar event then the meeting scheduler will not book during that time. For example, if I know I can’t take any customer meetings at a certain time I’ll create a calendar event called “Block” to prevent any meetings from being scheduled. Note, you’ll have to do this on your main calendar in Google Calendar.

Is there a way to make time slots unavailable 1-2 hours from present time?

Again, not directly; you’d have to book blocks in your Google Calendar.

If you find that those are essential essential features and you’d prefer to not manually create calendar blocks, you could look into a dedicated scheduling app. I’ve heard good things about Calendly and Mixmax.

Let me know if that helps!