Question

Basic Introduction to Copper

• 26 August 2021
  • 8 replies

Hi, I am new to copper. I really like it but find it confusing because it’s so complex. I am wondering if there is a video or webinar “ A day in the life of a Copper user “ that would just walk me through the basics.

Thanks,

Peter 

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Peter! Yes, we have webinars on all sorts of topics. You can see the full list here. I recommend you start with our New User Training. There’s a live session once a month and also a recording available on that page.

Once you’re familiar with the basics, you can try our Admin Training, Importing Webinar, Reporting Webinar, Workflow Automation Webinar, or Ask an Expert sessions.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Welcome to Copper, Peter. 

Copper is indeed a complex but powerful tool for your business. You should definitely take the time to attend both our LIVE User Training and LIVE Admin Training as Michelle pointed out. You get to ask all the questions you want in those sessions!

Ken

Hi,

I’m trying to access the recorded sessions on Wistia but every time I click on the link I am asked to sign up to Wistia. So I created a login and now I am directed to a blank account page and cannot find these videos? This is all rather confusing. 

Thanks, 

Catriona

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello, @CatrionaCory . Sorry to hear you are having problems. Is there are a reason you are going to Wistia to view the video content? You can watch them embedded right here in the Community.

Hi Ken, 

Yes - the page was only showing up a link to click on, not an embedded video. After I created my account, and refreshed the page a few times the video finally appeared, but the first few times it was only a URL. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@CatrionaCory That’s strange, it is supposed to show the video directly on the page. I will talk to our technical folks about this.

Can you confirm if you see a video below or just a link?

Hi Michelle, 

I can see an embedded video now. 

Thanks, 

Catriona

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @CatrionaCory! We’re looking into the issue now. Let us know if you notice it again.