Solved

app.copper.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

• 31 July 2021
  • 2 replies

When I click on the copper add-on icon from gmail it opens panel that says…

Welcome to Copper CRM Add-on for Gmail.
Lightweight version of our CRM. Works with the Android Gmail App. Works across multiple browsers. [Continue with Google]

but when I click on [Continue with Google] button, it comes back with message…

app.copper.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

Any advice on how to resolve this?  

icon

Best answer by Kevin from Copper 2 August 2021, 22:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

My team has reported this in the past and it was temporarily fixed, but broken again (pretty sure the last few months).

Their team is aware of it, nothing we can do, probably reaching out to them directly so they have enough pressure to get the engineering team to give it resources to fix would be our best bet as methinks not that many people are actually using the Gmail Add-On as compared to the Chrome Extension.

Though I personally like the Add-On for mobile Gmail (adding person/lead) which is a bummer.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@suesutcliffe and @alex we apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineering team is still working to resolve the issue with the google add-on, but we do not have a timeline on resolution.

We encourage your to use the Chrome Extension instead, which has very similar functionality. Info on how to install and use the Chrome Extension below

https://support.copper.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000177812-Working-with-the-Chrome-Extension-for-Gmail