Solved

Add file button missing

• 15 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi, from a desktop web browser (Chrome) if we are in an opportunity and it already has files attached we can no longer add more files as the add files button is no longer available.  The add files button has always been available in the past (even if there were already files attached to the opportunity).

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Many thanks.

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 17 May 2023, 18:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @NickPremier, thanks for posting! It sounds like you’re referring to this button, circled in pink?

If that’s the case, then yes you’re absolutely right that it disappears once you have a file on that Opportunity. But, you can still add more files using the “+” button.

Give it a try and let me know if that addresses what you’re looking for. In the meantime, I’m going to let our team know that interface/buttons might be a bit confusing.

Hi Michelle, thank you for your reply.  Yes thats right it was the blue button I was referring to.

Unfortunately we don’t have the small + button either.  However by clicking in the blank area where the small + button should be it does actually give us a pop up button asking if we would like to upload a file.

Regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@NickPremier ah ok - that’s strange. I’m going to put you in touch with the technical support team to investigate about that missing + button. I’m glad you can still click that general area to do the upload, but it should be showing the + icon 🤔

You’ll get an email from our system shortly, followed by a response from one of our technical folks. Thanks Nick!

Fantastic. Thanks for your help Michelle.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@NickPremier I see that Oliver on our technical team was able to confirm with you that this bug has been fixed! I’m going to mark this reply as “Best Answer” so that others can see it easily.

Thanks again for posting, and feel free to post again with any other questions 🙂