Make your Pipelines pop with emojis! 🙌 🎉🤩

• 30 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi everyone, did you know you can add emojis to your pipeline names?

I’ve seen several customers use emojis to help differentiate their pipelines. This is especially useful if you have a long list of pipelines!

To do this, go to Settings > Customize > Pipeline Stages and edit one of your pipelines. You’ll need to copy and paste an emoji into the pipeline name. (Note: you need to be an admin to do this)

You can add emojis in various other places too, such as in the title of an Opportunity.

I even had one customer use them as a visual cue for the value of the opportunity.

So now you know you can use emojis to further customize what you have in Copper. Get creative and let us know in the comments how you’re using emojis in Copper!

1 reply

Hello guys! I'm new to Copper and I'm currently running my free trial. I come from a custom CRM created on Notion, and I'm thinking of switching to Copper because of its deep integration with Workspace! Anyway... I find this hint really useful. As a Notion user, it's essential for me to be able to customize my deal cards with color tags and enriched with emojis that help me quickly differentiate between different deals/prospects.

Apart from adding emojis to the deal title, do you have any advice on how to make the properties below more visible and create consistency among different categories of similar prospects? Thank you :)