Question

Spirits Industry Adaptation

• 28 June 2022
  • 1 reply

I operate within the confines of a controlled liquor state, meaning I often am unable to track sales through traditionally methods and have been trying to adapt this software somewhat to provide a more full picture of sales efforts, conversion, and market trends that will inform our quarterly strategy moving forward. 

Does anyone have experience in this specific industry? The standard Pipelines/projects are not necessarily all that helpful, but maybe I am missing a way to customize more fully. Any info would be helpful, otherwise I’ll keep plugging away in settings. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Brant Giovannetti, thanks for posting! I haven’t personally worked with customers in the spirits industry. I’ll ask my colleagues if they know of any customers in that space. We do have a number of breweries that use Copper and have customized it for distribution partnerships. I’ll try to find a Pipeline example for you.

In addition to customizing your Pipelines, you should also think about what custom fields you might need. For example, you can create a dropdown or text box for what kind of product they are ordering.

You mentioned sales efforts and conversion - once you get your basic system set up, you can use either filters or Reports to take a look at how your team is performing.

It sounds like you’re going down the right path. I’m happy to talk you through any specific aspects of your use case. Or if you want to chat live with someone, we do run a weekly Q&A - attendance is usually low enough that you get a good chunk of 1:1 time with our product expert Kevin.